By filling out the FAB Brand Ambassador Application form, you are acknowledging that you have thoroughly read and agreed to the following terms and conditions outlined in this document. These terms and conditions are written in plain language intentionally avoiding legalese to ensure that they may be clearly understood and followed by FAB Brand Ambassadors.
Application and Approval Process
FAB Indian Hair reserves the right to approve or reject ANY Brand Ambassador Application in it’s sole absolute discretion. After receiving your application, we will review your social media profiles and notify you if you have been accepted as an ambassador. Please include every url/profile that you will use will use to promote our products and services.
FAB Brand Ambassador’s profiles do and will not contain any materials that are:
- Sexually explicit, obscene, or pornographic;
- Offensive, profane, hateful, threatening, harmful, defamatory, libelous, harassing, or ?discriminatory (whether based on race, ethnicity, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, ?physical disability, or otherwise);
- Graphically violent, including any violent video game images; and/or
- Solicitous of any unlawful behavior
- Any other content deemed to be inappropriate by FAB Indian Hair.
FAB Indian Hair will provide an array of promotional tools which include: graphic or textual material (such as text links or coupon codes) for display and use on the Ambassador’s social media accounts. You may create your own graphics, which must meet the conditions outlined in the section above. Any abusive use of links or coupon codes, or the manipulation of the program will not be tolerated.
Trademark and Copyright Infringement
FAB Indian Hair reserves the rights to seek legal action against ambassadors that infringe our copyrights and registered trademarks, or that replicate our product designs under a different brand.
Advertising & Publicity
You shall not create, publish, distribute, or print any written material that makes reference to our Program without first submitting that material to us and receiving our prior written consent. If you intend to promote our Program via e-mail campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
- Abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187) with respect to our Program.
- E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the e-mail is being sent on behalf ?of FAB Indian Hair or any of its brands.
- E-mails must first be submitted to us for approval prior to being sent or we must be sent a ?copy of the e-mail.
Promotion on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms is permitted following these general guidelines:
- You ARE allowed to promote offers to your own lists; more specifically, you’re welcome to ?use your ambassador links on your own Facebook, Twitter, etc. pages. For example: You may post, ?“Join my friend @yourfriendshandle for a fabulous DIY hair tutorial today [ambassador link].”
- You ARE PROHIBITED from posting your ambassador links on FAB Indian Hair’s Facebook, Twitter, ?etc. company pages in an attempt to turn those links into ambassador sales.
- You ARE PROHIBITED from running Facebook ads with FAB Indian Hair’s company names. ?Linking to our Website ?Upon acceptance into the Program, links will be made available to you via email. Your acceptance in our program means you agree to and will abide by the following:
- You will only use linking code obtained from the FAB Indian Hair technical team.
- All domains that use your ambassador link must be listed in your ambassador profile. You must not use your ambassador link or any of the FAB Indian Hair domains (www.fabindianhair.com, etc.) as the ?display domain or URL in the advertisement.
Forbidden Display URL Example: ?www.fabindianhair.com
Acceptable Display URL example: ?www.yourdomain.com/fabindianhair
- Your Website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our Website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your Website is our Website or any part of our Website including, without limitation, framing of our Website in any manner.
- You may not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false or misleading links on your website. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring url information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
- You may not use redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain.
- If it is determined you have engaged in any of the above described conduct, your current and past commissions will be voided or your commission level will be set to 0%. This does not include using “out” redirects from the same domain where the ambassador link is placed.
Promotion language must be simple, easy to understand, and should include the following: the offer, the coupon code, the expiration date, and approved text link only. Publishers of the coupon code must not use “bait and switch” language, misrepresentations, or false advertising when promoting offers (i.e. “Click here for more possible deals”). ?If you are enrolled in our Program and your Website/social media profile promotes coupon codes, you must adhere to our Coupon Guidelines as follows:
- You may ONLY advertise coupon codes that are provided to you from FAB Indian Hair.
- Posting any information about how to work around the requirements of a coupon/promotion (i.e. first time customers) will result in removal from the program.
- Coupons must be displayed in their entirety with the full offer, valid expiration date and code.
- You may NOT use any technology that covers up the coupon code and generates the ambassador click by revealing the code(s).
- You may NOT advertise coupon codes obtained from our non-ambassador advertising, customer ?e-mails, paid search, or any other campaign.
- You may NOT give the appearance that any ongoing offer requires clicking from your website ?in order to redeem.
- On click through, you must link directly to our website. Framing of our website is strictly ?prohibited.
- Cookie Stuffing/Forced Clicks: You must not mislead customers into clicking on an offer or coupon that does not exist or practice similarly deceptive tactics that are generally known?as “cookie stuffing or forced clicks.” These include, but are not limited to using knowingly expired offers or presenting offers that do not exist or are not ambassador offers, making claims that a user must click on a link first to activate or receive an offer, resenting a button that claims to show all offers that sets the ambassador cookie in the background or using technology that generates a click or sets the cookie from the action of copying a coupon code or though a pop under.
Copyrights and Trademarks
“FAB Indian Hair” or “Fabulous Indian Hair” cannot be used as a part of an ambassador’s website domain name, blog, Instagram account, Facebook account, YouTube channel, Twitter username or any URL associated with the ambassador account. FAB Indian Hair reserves the rights to seek legal action against ambassadors that infringe our copyrights and registered trademarks, or that replicate our product designs under a different brand.
Ambassador account will be cancelled if this contract is broken. Ambassador account can be cancelled with no warning in cases of suspected fraudulent activity. If your FAB Indian Hair Ambassador is revoked, you cannot rejoin the program in the future.
Ambassadors must abide by all state and federal consumer protection laws and regulations including the Federal Trade Commission Act and the CAN-SPAM Act. The FTC points out that “when there exists a connection between the endorser and the seller of the advertised product” it is imperative that such a connection is “fully disclosed.” We strongly encourage our ambassadors to adhere to the FTC’s rules. We also reserve the right to terminate our relationship with any non- compliant ambassadors.